Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Welcome Back

Hi Sports Figures Fan... Its been long Time Since I have "Updated" on my Blog due to OtherProjects I have been doing and Please I cant remember my "Password" to "SportsToyz.com Site thats what Im doing a new "Blog" and I'm back and better than ever as well people.

Just Around the Corner Baseball Fans is "Spring Training" and "MLB PlayMakers Series 1" is trying to hit a HR will this Lineup and will wait and see in stores in "March"

MLB PLAYMAKERS SERIES 1




Other players in Series 1 include:
  • David Ortiz
  • Ryan Howard
  • Alex Rodriguez
  • Dustin Pedroia
  • David Wright
  • Josh Beckett
  • Chipper Jones
  • Ichiro Suzuki
  • Tim Lincecum
Playmakers are scheduled to release to retailers nationwide this March. To find a retailer near you, please check our Where to Buy section. You Can Purchase the MLB Players Figures Series 1 Online at www.Spawn.com (Pre-Order)


No comments:

Post a Comment